I need a good book suggestion.

I have read all I have and am looking for something new. Any suggestions?

jillybean703

Asked by jillybean703 at 12:50 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• I would recommend almost anything of Jodi Piccoulti's she rights wonderful stuff! If you're wanting non-fiction I recommend Devil in the White City it reads like a fictional book and is stunning and unbelievable that it is a true story.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 12:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Oooh you should look up the book 'not without my sister' I loved it!
    KrazyKutie

Answer by KrazyKutie at 12:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Jodi Piccoult-Handle With Care And any of Linwood Barclay books if you like suspense and right now I am reading Eat,Pray,Love which I am really enjoying.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 12:58 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Sandra Brown, tough customer or anything by her. Danielle Steel, love her and Jodi Picoult also as said above.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 1:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• It depends what you like cause I love Danielle Steel and Debbie Maccomber. But I love chirstian fiction and even ones with an amish twist. I always new books from these authors everytime theirs come out cause that good. karen kingsburg, robin jones gunn the sister chicks series, potluck club series, Wanda and brunstetter,kathleen fuller and bethwiseman. Hope that helps.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 1:48 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• It really depends on what types of books you like. I recommend anything by Nicholas Sparks and Dan Brown, I love both of them. White Oleander is a really good book; To Kill a Mockingbird; The Lovely Bones; The Host by Stephanie Meyer; The Grapes of Wrath; Fahrenheit 451; Bastard Out of Carolina; and there are tons more I'm not thinking of :( Those are the ones that came to mind right away, though.

Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Sophie Kinsella has fun reads!
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 11:05 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Depends on your genre. I am a huge fan of Linda Fairstein, David Baldacci, Patricia Cornwell, Vince Flynn and John Grisham. I would also recommend early Robert Ludlum. Good classics are A Seperate Peace, Catcher in the Rye, Grapes of Wrath, Of Mice and Men to name a few.
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 2:16 AM on Sep. 13, 2010