Where is Joe Biden?

I've been seeing Palin campaigning with McCain everywhere on the news and then when they talk about Obama that is all I see....where is Biden his running mate for Vice President? Shouldn't he be campaigning along Obama?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• he is was grieving for his mother in law who recently passed way.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 1:52 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Who? Sorry. I LOVE Obama but not that big a fan of Biden. But I guess that's who he chose so I can't help that.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:07 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• His MIL just died. He's been with his family to grieve. Cut the guy a break!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• he went back out on the campaign trail on monday ..........Democratic vice presidential candidate Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., speaks at the annual Delaware Democratic Party's Jefferson-Jackson dinner at Dover Downs Hotel and Conference Center in Dover, Del., Monday, Oct. 13, 2008.
    WARREN, Ohio (AP) — Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden said Tuesday that Republican John McCain is offering no new ideas for a financially distressed nation, only the same negativity toward rival Barack Obama.

ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 2:19 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• glad you make yourself laugh.. no one else is laughing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Well, seems like you and I are the only ones buzzing around this question so... you never know!
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 3:54 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Biden is Hidin'
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:26 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I don't know. I was laughing with her. Biden has been sort of below the radar even before the loss of his MIL. (My sympathies to him and his family on that.) I just assume he's tucked away because he has a propensity to stick his foot in his mouth. He's already restated his ticket's position on a few issues (clean coal comes to mind) and pronounced better people for his job than himself. Perhaps they dont' take him out much for self-preservation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:25 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Palin has been with John McCain on the trail for two reasons: They don't much trust her on her own and she helps McCain bring in crowds. When Biden isn't taking a few days off for a death in the family or to see his son off to Iraq, he has been out on the trail on his own, which is pretty normal for a VP candidate. The tandem campaigning that McCain/Palin are doing is very unusual.
    leilani_r

Answer by leilani_r at 8:28 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• i'll never figure you guys out. on one hand, people wonder what palin is doing out campaigning while she's got a lot of babies to take care of at home...then on the other hand, biden is home for a few days, because of family, and people wonder why he's not out campaigning. ...confusing.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:23 AM on Oct. 15, 2008