Does change have an affect on you?

I hate change.Which means I fear it.And fear will either motivate or paralyze a person.Does anyone else fear change?

bvannkissy

Asked by bvannkissy at 12:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Health

• I fear and hate change. I have bad anxiety and it revolves around that also. I am with you & can fully relate.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Change is constant in my life because I am a military spouse and we are always on the move. That means I have to find new friends (yeah right), new networks, learn the area, support my children who are also going through change, etc. I find it harder to do each time we move.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:00 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Not at all. I think change is good. Sometimes change means a better way to accomplish something. Sometimes it means bettering your health.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Ugg yes! well it depaneds on what kids of change. Moving makes me crazy my anxiety is through the roof and honestly I cannot do anything! Change is good I do know that! but adjusting to it, can take a while for me.
    buddahbum

Answer by buddahbum at 1:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Sometimes, I get used to things ," just so," and it's a comfort thing, so it's good to try to stay open minded and try to step out of your comfort zone often. I do try to stay open minded and listen to what sounds interesting to try or do a little different on a regular basis, it's hard. But healthy .'
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 1:31 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I really like to stick to our routine, to me a lot of change at once is stressful.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:32 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Hugs to lzsarejman.I could never imagine what you,as a military wife,goes thru on a daily basis.My prayers are always with you and all our men and women who are in the service.And also to their husbands and wives.Be brave little warrior : )
    bvannkissy

Comment by bvannkissy (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Yes but when necessary sometimes I am afraid not to change
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 3:13 PM on Sep. 9, 2010