Do you think this is rude ?

So for the last few weeks I have been babysitting a neighbors kids ( we arent really good friends, just frienly neighbors ) I SOMETIMES get $50/week .... well they come at 6am and dont leave until almost 7pm.... they are 3 and 1 year old... and she throws a fit when they take a nap at my house , but I cannot help it when they literally fall asleep by themselves ( at first I actually did try to keep them awake) ... I supply all of their meals... I wash their clothes since she doesnt send any extra outfits.... Well today I think will be my last day watching them.

I got on facebook earlier, because all of the kids were taking their nap ( I also have 2 ) ...I cleaned my house and I just wanted to check my messages before they woke up. She was obviously online at work and sent me a public comment saying where the F*ck are my kids why you are playing online, are you making them sleep like always ? ( they only take one 1 hour nap

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• I would post on her wall that $50 isn't enough to feed her kids and wash their clothes and if she isn't happy with your help, she is more than welcome to come pick up her kids and find someone else to do all that for the same amount of money. Don't babysit for her anymore if she is not going to appreciate it.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 1:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• omgosh, yes thats rude and for 50 a week, i'd def stop watching them and she can figure it out on her own
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:05 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• yes, that's rude. I wouldn't watch them anymore.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I would drive her kids to her job and drop them off with her. She is crazy.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 1:05 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Yes, this would be a great last day. What a Biotch. Let her go pay 200.00 a week for childcare. Also, a 1 year old can't go all day without a nap.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 1:05 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• LOL oh my send the Bitch and her kids packing!!!! Actually if it was me... I'd send her a nice long FB message that she sould have been paying you wayyyy more for all that you were doing.
    buddahbum

Answer by buddahbum at 1:06 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Yes and for what you are getting paid. I would have told her long time ago she needs to find a different child care.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• First, $50 a week for that long is way to little! Second, that was very rude and uncalled for. I would quick immediately!!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Ugh..I would stop watching her kids.. she seems like an immature woman & I wouldn't want to be associated with that crap.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Holy crap! First of all, $50 a week for two children and those hours?? She's basically getting free childcare, not to mention you supplying food and doing their laundry. Second... at those ages they need a rest time. It is ridiculous that she requests they don't nap, especially when you are the one that has them all day. If they don't take a rest, where is your break? When they are taking that rest, there is nothing wrong with you checking your FB. Seems that she is doing the same at her job, right? I would say all of that along with telling you're done right there in that little message she sent you.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 1:12 PM on Sep. 9, 2010