ever pee in your pants while preg? saw on 16 and preg and couldnt stop laughng and then was like ummm damn thatll be me one day ha ha

pinkdena

Asked by pinkdena at 1:06 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i almost pee'd my pants constantly when i was preggo mainly bc someone lol was layin and kickin the tar outta my bladder! I actually started to pee the bed one nite i mean literally and couldnt help it! My husband freaked and then felt so sorry for me..i never actually wet the sheets but i had to shower and redress..thanks to being preggo..but hey its well worth it in the end!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 1:23 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Yes, laugh or sneeze. oops!
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Yep, and after birth for awhile when I would sneeze or laugh hard.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• lol i pee'd in my pants before I was pregnant lol. I'm actually amazed that I haven't now that I am pregnant especially every time my little girl kicks me swiftly in the bladder
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 1:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• not while pregnant, but shortly after having my daughter I had that problem.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Yes! Anytime I laughed or sneezed I would pee myself. And even though my daughter is two years old now, I still do it sometimes. It sucks! lol.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Yes While pregnant with both of my kids but more so with my DD
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 1:12 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• probably like every other day...my bladder muscles just didn't seem to work when I was pregnant...lol
    mamacifuni

Answer by mamacifuni at 1:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Darn near close. When I'm pregnant if I think "Hm, I probably should pee", even if I don't feel like I really have to go, I better get to that bathroom. Because if I even feel the slightest sensation that means I gotta go now.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:42 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• all the time. once i was standing naked, about to shower, and i sneezed, and it ran down my leg! and after i gave birth? man, i'm glad they gave me diapers! lol
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 1:45 PM on Sep. 9, 2010