Forever living products

Has anyone worked for them? I was approached by a representative of that company today and she explained to me how I can work from home and how easy it is going to be to make good money.. Anyone knows if it's worth trying?

mygirlpaige

Asked by mygirlpaige at 1:12 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• I looked at their website and on BBB. They are a legit company but they are an MLM company. I like that you don't have to pay anything to become a distributor, but it does look like that you have to purchase products and then resell them at a retail value to make your money. If there was a way that the majority of the products could be ordered for your customers when they needed them, that would be better. My only concern would be that you would have to buy the products first and then try to resell them and not be able to resell all of them. I would look into it more and ask the representative more about it before you join.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I'd look as much into it as possible. Try looking them up on the BBB
    dragonlady320

Answer by dragonlady320 at 1:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2010