do you bring the outside to your great indoors for winter?

what do you do when winter is coming but you LOVE spring and summer?

BeatriceSW

Asked by BeatriceSW at 1:14 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I actually love fall so I bring in pumpkins, gourds, mums and fall foliage to decorate the house. Spring is nice, but I could live without summer all together.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• We don't ever have a true white snowy winter... the joy's of living in the south, louisiana... (being sarcastic!) Can't not WAIT to live somewhere with actually SEASONS!
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Houseplants! Lots of them!!!
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 1:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I have many houseplants to bring inside which gives a little of outdoors inside, in addition to giving me a chance to do a bit of gardening even in the house. I also like to decorate with natural things such as dried flowers and grasses, pinecones and other seed pods, as well as pumpkins, etc. in the fall.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 2:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Cry and I'm seriuos I love spring and summer and hate to see it go but I bring whatever I can in pumpkins, gords, falls leaves we do have snowy cold winters and it gets depressing I have lots of house plants to go along with all of my outside plants other then that I just hope spring gets here fast
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2010