What would you do? adult content

Okay, so I've had problems with constipation for as long as I can remember. After I had my kids, I was regular for about a year. Now I'm having problems with constipation again, but it now switches off between constipation and loose stools. I have a little bit of blood when wiping while constipated (which I think is due to anal fissures) Do you think I should go talk to a dr about this? Do you think it could be something major or just the way my body works, diet, etc?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Health

• i have the same problems i personally think its from constipation, i talked to my dr she suggested drinking lots of water and more fiber..i have done that and its alot better...maybe it will help you to
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 1:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• you probably need to talk with a doctor and stard a high fiber diets
    evelyn334

Answer by evelyn334 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• It's most likely your diet. Eat fiber regularly and it should go away. Oh and newly starting fiber will cause gas but keeping it in the diet regularly, the gas will go away
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• You sound JUST like me...ive seen 4 GI specialist, they keep going, oh you just have IBS...ok I feel horrible though!!! Crampy and such...I finally got someone to do an ulstra sound of my gall bladder and they confirmed i have gallstones, and now my GI dr is REFUSING to even awkowledge it!!! I am steeming. I feel horrible day in and day out.. I wish i had an answer for you, i just hope if you decide to get medical help you have a better experiance than I am having! Good luck.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• try the activia yogurts the work really good i try then and help the some the say fiber on the outside
    evelyn334

Answer by evelyn334 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I think I must be a hypochonriac. lol I got worried after reading a previous post about colon cancer. haha. Guess I will just mention it to my dr next time I am able to go in and see what he thinks.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2010