how do i spice up sex

hunters_mom820

Asked by hunters_mom820 at 2:18 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• ask ur dh what he likes.... and combine it with what you like! i like to be realistic... i dont play games, but my dh and i like to get in to "it" when ever we can... seriously... i never thought i quickie could be a good thing!!
    jurobelle

Answer by jurobelle at 5:39 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Different places....jump him if the kids are napping....Sometimes just pleasuring him, so that he'll be more excited and want sex more the next time....toys....more foreplay.... My fav is to put a dirty note in with his lunch so that he'll know what I expect when he gets home and anticipate it as much as I do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• When the sex isn't good, it's usually an indication that something else is wrong in your marriage. Look for hurt feelings, anger, disappointment, stress, guilt and the like. When you deal with those, you won't have to worry about the sex being good.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:07 AM on Oct. 15, 2008