whe n i got pregnant about half way throughmy pregnancy i became very ditzy and clumsy and my son is now 2 mo old and it seems worse now then ever. i also break down and cry for no reason and fly off at little things i always seem to be bitching about something and i dont mean to. i snap at my fiance all the time and im afraid im going to lose him if i dont do something about it

hunters_mom820

Asked by hunters_mom820 at 2:37 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• talk to a dr. maybe you're depressed.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:41 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Same problem here. I happy during my pregnancy. Always in good moods. I thought I was so lucky because pregnant women usually get hormonal and crazy. IT ALL came back to bite me after I had my son. Your hormones are still going back to normal probally.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Girl, how much sleep are you getting? With a two month old, I'm betting its not a lot. During your pregnancy I'm betting it wasn't a lot. When you're not sleeping, you can't be expected to function at your best. Like the PP said, your hormones aren't back to normal either. Don't worry just yet...and it happened to me too...I never thought I was going to get back to normal.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:44 AM on Oct. 15, 2008