im not trying to be nasty but me and my fiance have been together for two years and sex is boring. i love him and want to be with him but i never seem to get to the "O". i wanted to know if anybody can tell me anything to do.Please....i need help!!!!

hunters_mom820

Asked by hunters_mom820 at 2:46 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• kama sutra anyone? there are even kama sutra books for Christian couples and for shy couples. Make sure you guys are able to communicate about what's goin on in the bedroom too. That makes or breaks the sexual relationship. It's not nasty, it how we all became moms in the first place!
    smzuzu

Answer by smzuzu at 3:16 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• what helped me... i took total control.. being on top the most seems to help... and try to bring toys into it maybe.. if you're into that kind of stuff.. try diferent things every time to see how your body reacts to them and see what works best. let me know if that helps any :)
    DayDays_Mommy

Answer by DayDays_Mommy at 3:21 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I think the person above me is right. YOU be the creative one and get kinky.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I had this problem with hubby. My problem turned out to be lack of concentration. I had to really focus to get the O. It was simple things interrupting me like the squeak of the bed or the t.v. on too loud or hearing cars pass by outside. I learned to tune things out and create an environment that worked for me. Sex became boring and I knew what to expect so I decided I would change things up on my own. Sex became better for both of us and I always achieve the O.
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 3:46 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• you need to give turn by turn directions!! lol..and toys. i use toys and half the time i dont get the O w out it. try a vibrating cock ring..make sure is the soft jelly cuz the other kind is hard and will hurt you when you're done.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:49 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• try some role playing...
    jocelynvlong

Answer by jocelynvlong at 5:51 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• rub ur clit while he is doing u and try some lotion
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• first off you really need to know your own body! can you achieve one yourself? if yes have him do it for you so he knows exactly where that spot is. every womans spot is diffrent in size, shape, and location. concentration is also a big key for me. I was a bit of a promiscuious girl in my younger years and when I met my now fiance who was a virgin (yes really), I wondereed what things would be like. i'm not kidding he is the best lover I have had by far, he was not ashamed to admit he had read several books on the subect of love making and watched a bit of porn. may i suggest a book called "Guide To Getting It On" by Paul Joannides. it's excellent, for you and him. hopefully you are both open to whatever you can do to make things enjoyable for both of you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Not to be mean, but most men aren't that good at pleasing a woman. You have to tell him what is good and bad for you. I had the same issue and we had to have a long talk. Try anything! If you have to, be spontaneous...it makes it more fun!!
    TexasMoM916

Answer by TexasMoM916 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2008