ive only gained 4 lbs and im 23 weeks....is that bad???

i have only gained 4 pounds and im 23 weeks pregnant..is that normal???

marge_08

Asked by marge_08 at 12:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• dont worry i had a friend lose a bit of wieght just eat healthy foods like cantalope papaya soybeans stuff like that
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 12:54 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• My sister was a size three prior to pregnancy, she ate healthy and followed her physicians instructions. She walked out of the hospital after giving birth in a size 0 pant.

Her baby was close to 8 pounds and was healthy.

In my pregnancy I am overweight to begin with so I am simply trying to stay about the same weight through the pregnancy. As long as you are eating right and enough calories then you should not be worried.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:07 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• nope
    CharlotteluvsJ

Answer by CharlotteluvsJ at 1:37 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• its not bad im 20 weeks prego and ive only gained 2 pounds. just make sure your eating healthy for you and the baby
    redivy

Answer by redivy at 3:01 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Most of your pregnancy weight is gained in the last trimester. I wouldn't worry much as long as your doctor is giving you and the baby a clean bill of health.
    RaynesMommy106

Answer by RaynesMommy106 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• i had twins and in the beg i lost 8lbs (from all the puking lol) then gained that back plus 10 more. dont worry about it just eat healthy and check with your dr
    cherri_bloss

Answer by cherri_bloss at 2:50 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• they were 4lbs 12oz and 5lbs 12oz.....thats 10 and 1/2 pounds! ur body will take care of it
    cherri_bloss

Answer by cherri_bloss at 2:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• i only weighed 119 when i had my daughter
    drgroves

Answer by drgroves at 4:17 PM on Jul. 4, 2008