Does anyone know what sperm can do to my baby?

I am 9 weeks along, and having some troubles.I really dont have a sex drive and thats really weird for me.This is my second child and I know every child is different but this baby is crazy.I dont want to have sex, but when i do.After im done probably about 5-10 minutes later.My stomach starts to hurt,its not cramping its gas bubbles in my stomach.So then i cant lay down for hours.does the sperm like wake up my baby and then it makes me have gas?I dont know i couldnt find anything online so maybe someone on here can help me.Thanks so much.

filapinoprinces

Asked by filapinoprinces at 2:53 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol..get the sperm thought out of your head..it cant hurt you..it helped create the bun in your oven!! but in the end when you're trying to go into labor, the sperm will help your cervix thin out. i dont know why you have gas afterwards, that's a question for the dr..but i would try an anti gas relief. of course one thats preggo safe..i cant remember the name of the one i use. either mylanta(cant remember if thats gas relief) or milk of magnesia
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:59 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Sperm can cause a miscarriage if you are at risk. That's about it. Mylicon drops should relieve any gassiness you experience. Hormones fluctuations are probably responsible for what you're experiencing. When in doubt call your OB.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2008