I think I might be pregnant...

ok, my husband and I are TTC, I've been off BC for about three weeks now, I calculated when my approx ovulation would be and my hubby and I had sex a lot in that time span, I'm due to have my period in about a week...but I'm sensing that I might be pregnant...I'm pretty sure that I bought a pregnancy test...but I was going to wait a week to see if I had my period...anyway my question is what are the other signs...other than missed period?
I'm not sure if it's just wishful thinking, or I've been hanging around a pregnant friend too much or if my feelings are true...so yeah...

Allikats-momma

Asked by Allikats-momma at 2:53 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• my first sign were my boobs!! are your boobs real firm and plump??
    mine looked like they were implants! LOL
    that was the FIRST sign even BEFORE i missed my period.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:36 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• i smoked before i got pregnant and the smell of a cig made me puke. im not suggesting you smoke to see if you puke but do smells get to you??? my stomach was very hard at the bottom right over my pelvis. i was very sleepy and had horrible mornin sickness. i couldnt eat till late in the day and still i would throw up. and i would sleep late. i was just so tired no matter how much i slept
    hunters_mom820

Answer by hunters_mom820 at 3:01 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• smells kind of get to me, and I've been really sleepy, and I've been sick some evenings not mornings...some evenings my stomach just hurts and is upset for most of the night...
    Allikats-momma

Answer by Allikats-momma at 3:32 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Sounds like a baby to me. I remember my boobs hurt really really bad and anything greasy would make me queasy.
    NitaNae

Answer by NitaNae at 12:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I had flu like symptoms. I was incredibly tired and had a headache. I actually didn't have sore boobs till later. I had nausea from day one and slight constpation. I also had mild cramps (not painful).

Congrats if you are!!!
    TexasMoM916

Answer by TexasMoM916 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2008