Would a shock collar work on hubby, lol ?

Ughhhhhhhh. I can't go to sleep becaue hubby grinds his teeth SO badly at night. He's doing it right now which is why I'm on the computer at 2AM. I can't stand the noise it makes. He REFUSES to wear a mouth guard and everytime I make ANY movement in the bed he starts doing it again. Maybe if I put a shock collar on him it would "teach" him not to do it. Think this could stop his bad habbit ? J/K One good zap and all my frustrations would be gone ! I'm so sleepy and sleeping on the couch is not an option. Guess I'll stay up all night and sleep tomorrow, hahahaha.

TexasStyle

Asked by TexasStyle at 2:57 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have threatened my DH with the same thing....it would work, if only we had the guts to do it. (He might pee the bed though...so it would be a tough decision)
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 9:01 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I wish they made those for lying! Get shocked every time you lie.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• lol.. if he peed in the bed I would die laughing !!!
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 1:12 PM on Oct. 15, 2008