What should I wear ladies ?

My husbands cousin is getting married on Halloween (I know, odd day but his father just died and it was his parents anniversary so it's kind of a tribute) Anyhow. I have NO clue what to wear to the big day. I don't get out that much and I'm not that fashionable. I KNOW NOT to wear white and don't want to go in all black although that is my best color... I am open to any and all suggestions. I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl so I don't know how fancy or unfancy to go. I know it will be a traditional wedding but I'm clueless as to what to wear myself .. HELP

TexasStyle

Asked by TexasStyle at 3:02 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i like to wear gouchos sp? to a wedding lol they are black but they are dressy and nice and RELLY comfortable! ill wear heals, (last wedding i wore flip flops because i was pregnant lol no way was i wearing heals!!) but ill wear some heals otherwise and a nice top...you can always wear a nice tank top with one of the half jacket cover up things so your completely comfortable! :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:05 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Oooh. That sounds really cute and a great idea.
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 3:10 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Go to like a Ross, or whatever cheap pace sells dresses from around 20 to 40 bucks. Get something with color, obviously, since we ruled out white and black. Try for a cream color, or a pretty blue or sage green, nothing bright. You dont want to Stand Out. Dont buy something fluffy or tooo silky, it can seem childish or slutty. Look for soft and simple. Not too short, but not dragging the floor.....Good Luck
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 3:12 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• oh and watch out for sun dresses...if anything ask someone who works there to point you in the direction of Formal Dresses
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 3:13 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I think gouchos are a great idea too. They can look formal with a pair of heels and a fancy top.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 3:16 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Thanks :) lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:17 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• PS if you are going to wear gouchos make sure you dont wear a fluffy top it wont look good because the gouchos are fluffy enough.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:18 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Do they make them for short people ? I'm only 5' tall and a size 0. It's hard for me to find cute trendy stuff !
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 3:22 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• yeah they do! :) try wal mart or ross anywhere like that.. mine were like 5 bucks...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:24 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Kelsobabeyy... Can I put you on the payroll as my fashionista? lol.
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 3:32 AM on Oct. 15, 2008