Anyone drive a Hummer H2 or a Land Rover LR3 ?

I drive a dodge truck and have 3 kids. They take up the whole back seat with their carseats. I want something with a 3rd row and love the H2 and the LR3. I'm thinking of trading up and wanted to know if you have one of these, do you love it or hate it and why.. Gas mileage isn't an issue cuz I'm a SAHM and never go more than 10 miles or so when I leave the house.. which is RARE, lol.

TexasStyle

Asked by TexasStyle at 3:36 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• my neighbor had hummy H2 and i always drove it..it was AWESOME except maneuvering around stuff i felt like a huge freaking tank!! lol...other than that just gas but if thats not an issue and you feel comfortable driving a tank i say go for it i think theyre hot!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:38 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I use to have a Hummer H2 & I loved it. I didn't have any problems since I've always been a "truck" kind of girl. Since I live in CA. & surrounded with crazy freeways I really felt safe & did not worry about hauling my kids around anywhere. I've never purchased a Land Rover. I have always loved the "look" of them but know enough about problem issues you can often have with them. That's just my opinion but maybe you will get some other comments on someone who has purchased a land Rover. Good luck!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 5:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I drive a Durango! LOL And the commute here is waaaay to pricey for a big car like that.
    Have you checked out the Suburbans? Or are you set on an H2?
    McCainPalin

Answer by McCainPalin at 11:12 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I'm set on the H2 or the LR3, lol. Call me crazy !! I just gotta get some more people in here to tell me thier opinion. I'm gonna wait until after the first of the year. Maybe I will celebrate McCain getting elected with a fancy new gas guzzling beast. (Fingers Crossed)
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 11:40 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• You're funny! At least gas will go down lower with offshore drilling!!! WOOHOO!! Its already going down here. Thank goodness! I can't afford to pay $4. It takes me $30 in gas just to go buy groceries. We don't live close to much.
    McCainPalin

Answer by McCainPalin at 9:06 AM on Oct. 18, 2008