wks and mths

Im 28 wks pregnant.The doctor is still telling me my due date is Jan.4. But I think t hat they are off alittle in the days.I missed the whole month of april in my period and up...so just because im 28 wks im stil 7 mths pregnant and should be due in december rite?They say go by weeks but will it still matter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• its 40 weeks being 7 months it is possible to be still due jan 4th thats the early part of the month i dont think its to much to worry about you can have your baby at 38 weeks
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• i know a few hours late lol but i wasnt on line i was thinking about your questoin and i counted weeks if you are 28 weeks this week then yes 40 weeks would be around jan 4th ... just thought id let you know
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2008