im pregnant and my boyfrien is in jail

what should i do

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• you dont know why he is in jail, so why judge so much mrs anonnymous? And Im sure she will be a great mother, so dont EVER talk about someones child or there childs future!

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 3:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Take parenting classes, get prenatal care, if you work save up money. If you don't work find out what financial help is available to you. Seek the support of your family and his family. Get plenty of rest and take your vitamins. Congratulations You're having a baby!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:10 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• my sister in law just had her baby and her boyfriend is in jail. She is doing great! Just take care of yourself and don't depress yourself and stress yourself out! The baby needs you! And when your boyfriend gets out he will have something beautiful! Maybe it will calm him down. it did my brother in law!! Congrats

Answer by danielle1013 at 1:26 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Just don't complain when he's not around for that child. I'm sure you had an idea that he wasn't that great of a person to begin with. You should've protected yourself from getting pregnant to begin with. Yeah yeah sure you bagged it. Whatever. What a rold model for that child. Expect for that child to be like dad if dad continues this path of life. The circle of life.

Ughhhhh This is why this world is so screwed up.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I also agree with anonymous.
    It's true with some girls that choose to be with losers only to have kids and these poor kids are living a horrible life. There are MANY children in this freakin world living this life. If you have no clue then go live with someone who is and see for yourself how life is in these situations.

What's the matter Jonhas, your life is this screwed up also that it hit a cord & you have to come down on someone who has their own opinion about this issue. You should care too, it's OUR taxes that are paying for her bf's meals and bed.

• Don't worry my taxes will take care of you and your mess. Why do you girls do these things? I'm so sick of these sad stories about losers knocking up young and not to smart girls. How about you get a job, work hard, get an education, and raise the baby alone without the loser and hope the child is better off than you. You need to love your self before you do this kind of thing.

• Hey, there are things called cycles that happen over and over again. The best predictors of the future of those that occured in the past. Jonahasmom think about that. People need to step up and out of their poor me cycles. Then there are more chances for future success.