Do you style your little girls hair?

I love doing my daughter's hair. Well most of the time, lol, when she will let me. As of lately it's been difficult because she took a chunk out of her bangs (long story)... so trying to cover that has been beyond difficult. (considering I'm a hair dresser, that's saying a lot, lol). What are some of your favorite styles for little ones out there? (feel free to post pics or links).

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 2:14 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• ugg my DD is 2 and most days i dont even bother. she just pulls it out and she wont stand still long enough for me to do anything. but for church or special family gatherings i'll go to the trouble of putting her hair in pigtails, its super cute cause they stick out since her hair's so short.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• well, my daughter has naturally curly hair, so alot of times i just leave it down or do a halfway braid;; any new hairstyle i see i try on her first;; she loves when i play with her hair;; she has even let me straighten it before :) she is 5
    becky0507

Answer by becky0507 at 2:34 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I style her hair, but that doesn't mean it stays that way. lol. I'm very lucky if the bows stay in her hair for an entire day. She has recently started loving headbands and wants to wear those all the time. She tries to do her own hair with them and it usually turns out looking funny. :)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:09 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• dont have a lil girl but i wish i did lol
    Runt420

Answer by Runt420 at 10:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• if I had a little girl I would style her hair
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 12:38 AM on Sep. 10, 2010