Any good books or Authors you are reading now?

I just finished Bernard Cornwell's series on King Arthur, and am about to start another of his on the Vikings.. he's a great Author IMO..

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 2:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Jodi Picoult is a new favorite

Diana Gabaldon (her Outlander series is FANTASTIC)

Stephen King
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 2:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Maddy Hunter's series about the tour group that visits other countries. Very entertaining.

Answer by Bmat at 2:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I love Philip Margolian.He is a lawyer where I live and all of his books have got everything there is to know about the city and the suburbs where I live.His books are usually about crime.Some really good stuff.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 2:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I'm a big fan of Jodi Picoult. I also like Christopher Rice and Stephen King.

I'm currently reading L.J. Smith's The Vampire Diaries series. I think I'm on the 5th book.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i just finished the girls with the dragon tattoo by stieg larsson and started the second book in the triology the girl that played with fire.

ialso recently read the first two of the hunger games triololgy by suzanne collins. the 3rd one isn't out yet, and i can't wait to read it. the second book in the triology totally left me hanging.
    rfurlongg

Answer by rfurlongg at 2:34 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I am reading "the girl with the dragon tattoo". At first it was a hard book to start and took a good 30-40 pages before I really got into it. I'm glad I stuck this one out it's a great book and will be reading the other 2 soon.
    adakbride

Answer by adakbride at 6:11 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I'm reading Under the Dome by Stephen King. It's a great book. It's big, but it's deffinately worth reading.
    GenieBean

Answer by GenieBean at 7:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I second the Outlander series by Gabaldon. JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series is great, although it has some...errrr steamy scenes, and I am NOT a romance kinda girl. I also recommend John Elder Robison's book Look Me In the Eye about his life with Asperger's syndrome. Fascinating read.

JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 2:55 PM on Sep. 9, 2010