my friends make fun of this, lol.

every year on our anniversary (first when we started dating, and then when we got married), my husband and i give each other two notebooks. one is blank and the other has love letters that we've written to each other. we try to write one each day. they have pictures and cards and stuff in them. other people can read them-they're on display in our living room on shelves and my friends ALWAYS tease me about it. lol. do you and your SO do anything like that.

erinwhitt

Asked by erinwhitt at 2:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Hate to say this but we don't do anything like that. we don;t do anything at all. But I think that is cute.
    sguy1983

Answer by sguy1983 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• We try to do something special for our anniversary. We always try to keep the bedroom fresh, so we rent movies. Can be fun sometimes.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 2:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Never heard of anyone doing this I think it's a great idea i am gonna talk to my hubby about this. I think your friends are jealous of the strong love and bond you all have for one another.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:30 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I would tease you too, but it's very sweet and I'll bet you guys are married forever!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:30 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• That is very cute! I have no idea why your friends would make fun of such sweet display of affection for eachother. My SO and I like sending eachother sweet emails to make eachother smile every day.
    GenieBean

Answer by GenieBean at 2:31 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• It is perfect!!! Your friends r jealous because they r not doing that with thier guys,if they r even together with anyone.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:32 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My husband and I don't do that. I wish we did, but he wouldn't ever find the words to write down. He has a hard time expressing himself for some reason. I think its a cute idea.
    jojolicious220

Answer by jojolicious220 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I think that's sweet! i don't think I'd ever have our love letters on display for others, but it's wonderful that you do it!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• It is sweet, but after awhile I think I'd tire of it......then I wouldn't be as sincere, it's nice that you two do that tho, and no, I would not make fun of you.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 2:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• We don't do anything like that but i did do that with my ex so thats why my dh and I don't. I don't want to incorporate things I did in past relationships.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 2:34 PM on Sep. 9, 2010