What kinds of things should I take to the hospital for my son's birth tomorrow?

I'm having my baby tomorrow (thank goodness)! And I was just wondering what everyone else took to the hospital when they were having their babies! I should know by now how to do this since it is my 3rd baby but I have prego brain and I'm not for sure what all I need! Some sites say just basic stuff and I thought I took more than what they say but I just don't want to forget anything! Thanks ladies!!!

Mommy2Bx32008

Asked by Mommy2Bx32008 at 9:05 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I usually have mine done 3 months early lol im going on baby # 4 and still wondering what exactly to take!! But I usually take my jammies some my cloths to wear home duhhhhh lol and I always go to walmart and get the little mini toiletries like tooth past and dedodorant and shampoo and conditioner and little things like that just so I dont take things from home and have these big ol bottles and I can just throw the lil 50 cent ones away or use them up in a day or two after comming home!! And then of corse the babies things and just any little thing I see around that might make my stay more pleasant GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:12 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• http://www.whattoexpect.com/index.aspx?puid=f57fc8cd-cdaa-484c-99e8-672340aed0ad&p=1

I think I took EVERYTHING on that list....
    and used NONE of it! LOL
    Congrats & Goodluck ;)
    MomToFour247

Answer by MomToFour247 at 9:23 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Be sure to take your slippers.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 10:12 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Slipper socks, nursing PJ gowns, Lollipops to suck on while they keep you from drinking water- lol, My first visitors teddybear that the nurses, doctors and my family signed, cards (hubby & I killed time playing War during my 2nd babies labor), breathe mints, change of clothes for the hubby too including a travel toothebrush for him & deoterant, Gift from baby to the siblings and vise versa, pen & small notebook for hubby to write down babies stats and who to call w/phone numbers, cellphone charger, camera battery charger, hair ties...Thats all I can think of that is not on those lists- LOL!!!
    Congratulations!
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 10:55 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Don't forget comfy clothes to come home in. :) That is what I forgot.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:16 AM on Oct. 15, 2008