my baby tilts her head to the left but not always sometimes.

I think its cuz of her eye ball.when seeing straight her left eyeball comes in the corner .will it go i n course of time?

asatyal

Asked by asatyal at 9:09 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When my son was an infant he did the same thing. He also "looked" like he had a lazy eye. I did take him to an eye doctor, all was ok. Babies have a lot of extra skin & fat in the bridge of their nose, so it can make them look like their eyes turn in. I cannot remember the technical term. He was my first baby and it made me feel better to be certain. If there is a problem, early detection would mean early intervention. Normally, children need to have an eye exam by the time they are 5
    chuggerboysmom

Answer by chuggerboysmom at 9:26 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• My son used to tilt his head to one side. I also had his eyes checked before he was 1 year old. His vision is fine. He just liked to look at the world from a different point of view. His pediatrician said that some children do this and just to keep an eye on him. It has gone away. Most babies do look like they have vision problems, but usually it's just the bridge of their nose that is big and makes the eyes look crossed or lazy. Take care and good luck.
    2kids1mom1973

Answer by 2kids1mom1973 at 8:00 PM on Oct. 25, 2008