when you want to make your husband feel special what do you do?

Something besides sex and BJ's I alredy do those LOL

gulfcoastmom4

Asked by gulfcoastmom4 at 2:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• well, yeah, that about covers it.

Maybe make his favorite dinner.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:36 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• fetch him sodas,rub his back

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I leave. I take the kid, and go elsewhere so he can have some peace and quiet. Hey...I need him to do it every once in a while...why should I do it for him?
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 2:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• The way to a mans heart is through his stomach.... or his garage. Guys like power tools.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 2:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i like to go out and get him a card (( an i love you or thank you card)) write a sweet message to him in it && then surprise him with something that he would like ((sports tickets))((or take him to a sports bar)) just so he can relax
    becky0507

Answer by becky0507 at 2:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I write him little notes, send him sexy text messages while he's at work, buy him little snacks that he likes,
    take the car to get washed (haha- he loves it when I do that!), back rubs,
    cook something special for him.... stuff like that
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 2:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My husband is pretty much the king in our house even though we both work FT he rarely has to lift a finger to do anything, not that this is good it's just the way I've always been with him, I've always wanted to take care of him. Don't get me wrong I always bitch and complain when I have too much in my plate and he helps. Besides the good loving the way he wants it, at the moment I have nothing else, LOL!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Do something for him that you know he will like. For instance, my husband likes video games so I bought him a gift card to go buy a video game that he's been wanting for a while. Or he is really into guns and ammo bc he works for a factory that makes less-lethal ammunitions so, I want to take him to a gun show. I love to do these little things for him, and they help him to see that even though I can get grumpy sometimes or caught up in routine that I still love him and want to do anything for him. Sometimes I buy him a card and write something personal in it to let him know that I appreciate him. I also like to make romantic, candlelight dinners (usually one of his favorites) and let him choose a movie to cuddle up and watch together.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 2:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• He thinks if i'm just Nice when he gets home that's Special!LOL (just kidding) Just make all of his favorites, make the table look cute, light a couple of candles & get or make a card & write a note in it telling him how Special he is to you- Wishing you lots of luck!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 2:43 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• It is my intent to make my husband to know that he is special all day every day. I do it by being appreciative of everything he does for me, all the attention he pays me, every kindness that he expresses to me. I believe that it is necessary to make loving him my highest priority. I think it's working. We've been married almost 46 years!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:44 PM on Sep. 9, 2010