cloth diapering mamas, which do you use for over night?

Iv been cloth diapering my 4 month old and 22 month old for about 3 months. I use fitteds and inserts mostly. I do have a few pockets but i HATE them! And also a few AIOs.

Iv about had it with having to change the crib sheets and blankets in both cribs every morning!
What do you suggest for an over night diaper? I use doublers and thick inserts but still end up with very soaked children in the morning.

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 3:11 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• My daughter is a ridiculous super soaker. I've found that I can use a pocket (I use kawaii OS pockets) With a thick MF insert (one of the kawaii goodnights inserts...I didn't care for the actual diapers) and a large joey bunz hemp insert and with both of those she will USUALLY not leak. I also can us a Goodmama with a hemp doubler tucked in it and a felted wool soaker over it,...this WORKS but is very bulky, and I don't think it looks very comfortable.
    CrnchyMamaCraig

Answer by CrnchyMamaCraig at 3:18 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Lol yea my attempt at over night diapering normally ends up in a super sized diaper that i cant even put jammies over... And it still leaks!
    Keaton_Hazel

Comment by Keaton_Hazel (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I feel ya! My daughter can even soak through sposies! I guess it's a good thing tho,..she's getting lots of good boobie juice! lol
    CrnchyMamaCraig

Answer by CrnchyMamaCraig at 5:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2010