Tips for babies and plane rides!!

Next month I am flying from FL to Washington DC. I will be traveling with my husband and our two babies. They will be 3.5 months and almost 19 months.

I need tips on how to make this trip easiest! Thank you!

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 3:13 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Your 3 1/5 month old will do great.....nursing or feeding is great for the ride (especially for the ear's) Your 19 month old will need more things to keep occupied. At least that flight is not too long. take things of interest like crayons and paper or coloring book maybe a favorite small toy some cards to playfully play with....LOL You will be pleasantly surprised how this 1st experience will go well and fast. Maybe you can give a gift of a little airplane to give just before getting on your plane. Have fun and don't stress. The calmer you are the calmer they will be.
    momof3angela

Answer by momof3angela at 4:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• nurse them (or bottle or pacifier) and plan the plane ride around nap / bed time. that's what we've done and my little ones have always slept quite well during flights.
    rfurlongg

Answer by rfurlongg at 3:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• either give them a paci or bottle feed them or nurse them......for the older one wake him/her up extra early so they will sleep during the flight.
    Joey07

Answer by Joey07 at 2:43 AM on Sep. 10, 2010