Tips for babies and plane rides!!

Next month I am flying from FL to Washington DC. I will be traveling with my husband and our two babies. They will be 3.5 months and almost 19 months.

I need tips on how to make this trip easiest! Thank you!

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 3:14 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Are you buying tickets for them?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• we flew a lot when my DD was little and she usually just slept thru the trip. now your older one will probably be a hassle (he/she will want to get down) so bring lots of snacks & toys. make sure to buy some juice or milk for him/her to drink while taking off to keep ears from popping. for your 3.5 mo use a pacifier or bottle (if you use them) for take off.

we flew in July w/ our 2yo and having her own seat helped A LOT...if you can afford it, its worth it!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2010