woulld your husband find this to be a turn on or turn off?

i found a cute school girl outfit on ebay. now my husband has said that he thinks that hot but i wonder that while were doing it or after wards if he would feel like a perv for liking this. i mean i imagine him as being the older male to show me whats up and me the school girl virgin. which we in real life would be disgusted when this kind of stuff happens. i don't really want to ask him at this point cause i want to surprise him and he be like i totally forgot we talked about this. i don't want to start up sex and have it go flat. should we just keep as a fantasy or go for it?

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 3:14 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• if he said it was hot then he probably won't change his mind... i don't guys analyze things like that
    If its going to make YOU feel weird then go with something else
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 3:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• turn off. we don't care for role playing games

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I know my husband would turn him on. Every Halloween he either wants me to be a school girl or a maid so we can use it later on in the bedroom. To be honest I think a lot of men have that fantasy of doing a school girl. I mean sometimes I know porn stars do that stuff. I would just go for it and not say anything to him. I know I would. Good luck!
    mommyjones

Answer by mommyjones at 3:18 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• go for it change is good besides it not like u dress up everyday
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 3:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• it would be a turn on for my husband.. we aren't huge in to depth with role play but he loves when I dress up for him and we keep it strictly as that -we know in reality it would be sick or wrong but its not reality -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:21 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I say go for it...you're over thinking it.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 3:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I would try not to think that far into it. Its you in the outfit..roll play or not..he knows its YOU and he's not going to fantasize about anyone else in the outfit except for you.
    Yeah, my dh would be turned on by it to...its a short skirt...what man wouldn't, LOL.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:32 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• go for it. my husband LOVES the school girl outfits...so much that dd is NOT allowed to wear anything even resembling them...and she's onlyl 2 lol. it's not that he sees HER that way, it's just that he knows that alot of guys like it, and some are pervs...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My husband would love it! Go for it and have fun!!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Pretty sure it'd be a turn on. He has made references to me wearing a French maid outfit so I'm sure school girl would excite him as well. Have fun!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:06 PM on Sep. 9, 2010