how often do you have sex? adult content

Me and my SO went from like 5 times a day to 2 times a month in the last 3 years;; i know sex is not a HUGE thing, but when he works all day and I go to school i just want some good lovin, but he is usually too tired :(

becky0507

Asked by becky0507 at 3:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• once or twice a week,my husband works 50+ hrs a week

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My hubby and I have sex about 6x a week.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 3:17 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• lets see.. this week its been 5 times - last week it was once..we really go by mood and energy - I say get a great toy for the times he is not in the mood and start working on that while he's in the room and I bet he changes his mind fast, if not, at least you'll still get off.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i am extremely jealous ;)
    becky0507

Comment by becky0507 (original poster) at 3:18 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• 3-4 times a wk. maybe more. but my husband rarely is to tired for sex
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• It really depends on what is going on in our lives at the time. Anywhere from 1 to 3 times a week and sometimes a week or two with out.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• if you aren't happy with how often you are having sex then try to schedule times to be together... maybe he'd be more up for it in the morning for example or on Saturdays... find something that works for both of you and stick with it...
    Try not to compare to what you did before because everyone's love life settles into a... i don't know the right word... a rhythm of living...
    we went from every day to about 3 times a week in 3 years and at first I was worried about it, but I realized that was good for us, we're both happy and fulfilled.
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 3:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• We went from being rabbits to 3 times a week, but we have 5 kids with one of them being only 1 so the opportunities are not as frequent...but we know that this is just a phase and hopefully it will be the same for you.
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 3:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• don t be jealous, i haven't have sex with my DH in 3 years
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• 4+times a week.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 9, 2010