Anyone watch TEEN MOM on MTV?

becky0507

Asked by becky0507 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• YUP!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 3:18 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Yes
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 3:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Hell yeah, I love the show. I have followed that show since they were on 16 and Pregnant.
    mommyjones

Answer by mommyjones at 3:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I love teen mom and 16 and pregnant! It's so sad but interesting to watch.
    Chloeek86

Answer by Chloeek86 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I watch it. I have the episodes set up to be recorded on dvr so I can watch the shows when I get a free hour,lol. Watched the newest one this morning.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:21 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• have you heard that people think that teen pregnancy is being glorified because they are taking over the covers of magazines that celebrities are on?? this is so stupid;; for the last few years we have watched maci and amber and farrah and catelynn go from being pregnant to giving up a kid and just the tough struggles of teen pregnancy. I think that they are celebrities, i mean america has watched them grow and I dont agree that teen pregnancy is being glorified, i think TEEN MOM is an informative show and shows real life situations...
    becky0507

Comment by becky0507 (original poster) at 3:21 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Indeed, Never miss it. Also, 16 and Pregnant :)
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 3:22 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I do; I was a teen mom and it brings me back to being 16 and pregnant; I was on my own by 15 but it does bring some reality about teen pregnancy and how it's really not an "ideal" situation for any young lady/young man at that age even though many think they can do it, the reality is that having a baby that young; sometimes not even old enough to work, no money to buy a car, having to live with your parents, not having support from the dad ...these are not all things anyone should want to go through or worry about at that age.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:22 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I watch it, although sometimes I forget it's on.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:32 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I catch it sometimes when my daughter watches it.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 12:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2010