I need your Help..Hurry!!!!!!!!!!!

I am applying to a receptionist position. I Have 5 yrs experiences, what should I ask for salary requirements?

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• I usually write negotiable and then talk to the person when you go for an interview, see what they have in mind then go from there. How much were you making at your other job?

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 3:22 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I would make a comparison with their hourly range with what you were making before. You obviously don't want to ask for too much from their range, some employers may not even continue to consider you if you ask above their range. Good luck on your interview, hope all goes well! Also weigh in your options on their benefits package if they offer (health/dental/vacation/sick/personal time), it may be work taking a little less money if their benefits are great, they will pay off.

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Also, its ok to ask about benefits that this company has to offer. You need to know that going in.

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I usually don't write anything down.

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I agree with the first reply...

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 3:30 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I'd say negotiable or if you already know who much they pay for that job then put that amount

Answer by elizabiza at 3:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2010