• In the Spotlight:

For those who watch Teen Mom on MTV

I saw another post on here I forget where, about Maci. I feel really bad about what she is going threw. I think he only wants to have 50/50 custody because his parents and new girlfriend does. I think if it was not for outside influences and Maci pushing him to have a relationship with Bentley he wouldn't have one. He should leave it alone!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think you're absolutely right.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:30 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I completely agree with you! The whole reason why they couldn't work things out it's because he couldnt establish a bond with Bentley, therefore she couldn't be happy with him. Unless he has changed, I agree he is getting outside influence and he's probably doing it not to have to make child support payments, I hope everything works out for Maci she's the only one out of those girls that truly has her head where it's suppose to be.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:32 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Yes, he should. I cannot stand Ryan, never have.
    babygomez

Answer by babygomez at 11:44 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I agree with all comments but i am also concerned about this new guy he doesn't seem like he's into it for the long haul
    just passing thru looks like to me
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 5:59 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Amber on the other hand needs help
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 6:00 PM on Oct. 2, 2010