Did you notice these tweaks we just made to Answers?

• Your status box on the right side of the question list pages should now show your own avatar, not a random leaf graphic.
  • After you answer a question, you should no longer need to scroll to see the navigation or the "Next Question" link.
  • Today's Report Card -- the area where we show the Credits you've earned today -- can now be found on your Answers profile page. (This was added yesterday, but I wanted to make sure no one missed it.)
  • In the Parenting Questions menu, "Kids' Health" now has the correct apostrophe placement.

Cafe BTC

Asked by Cafe BTC at 3:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in About CafeMom

• •Your status box on the right side of each page should now show your own avatar, not a random leaf graphic.
    I do not see this either
    ?????
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I like the report card thing
    I don't see the avatar thing though
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 3:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• LOL..thanks guys!!! You're awesome..especially the CREDITS part that I mentioned yesterday. Haha
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• •In the Parenting Questions menu, "Kids' Health" now has the correct apostrophe placement.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

well thank gooodness for that change! About time-lol

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:46 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Everything looks good except for the Today's Report Card appearing the profile page. I liked it better where it was.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• fiatpax...click on NEWEST QUESTIONS...then look at the box to the right that has your name and your checklist.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:45 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i still have to scroll to see the next question link....
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:04 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I should have mentioned that your avatar only displays in the wider version of the status box -- not the one that displays on individual question pages.
    Cafe BTC

Comment by Cafe BTC (original poster) at 3:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I like the changes and I don't know if this is one of them but when I vote an answer the page seems to scroll down might just be me LOL!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:52 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Tweekage noted.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2010