my belly is really sore ... adult content

last night we had sex and i started having contractions, iknew they were just bh but i stopped anyway, today ive been having mestrual cramps like im about to start , and now its sore like ive been punched , my ob is super swamped they dont like ppl calling (like they dont have a nurse call line ) one of the drs left so they have one doing all the patients, and i have an appt monday, so my question is should i call anyway and try to go in early or wait until it gets worse head to the er or until it passes?

Kre10

Asked by Kre10 at 3:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you?
    rfurlongg

Answer by rfurlongg at 3:34 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i guess that would help lol im almost 33 weeks
    Kre10

Comment by Kre10 (original poster) at 3:36 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• you could be going into labor...i would go in if i were you
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 3:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I would call them anyway..thats what they are there for. It could be something, it could be nothing. Better to be safe than sorry...and its been going on since last night? Yeah, I'd call..or just go on ito Labor and Delivery and have them check you . If you are in active labor, it would be better to get there sooner than later so they can give you something to stop the labor, since you are only 33 weeks along.Good Luck!! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• rest, stay off your feet, drink lots of fluid and monitor yourself. sperm helps thin your cervix but it does bring on contractions, an orgasm might though. if you allow yourself to rest and stay hydrated you should be fine. if after monitoring yourself you feel the lower abdominal pain worsen or contractions coming on, def call your midwife or ob.
    rfurlongg

Answer by rfurlongg at 3:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• okay i think im going to go in, i just started leaking, it looks just like regualr discharge, but it leaked out like i peed myself sorry tmi so i dk
    Kre10

Comment by Kre10 (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• well to tell you the truth to me the soreness sounds normal and theres not much they can really do until your in labor
    eliesmommy1989

Answer by eliesmommy1989 at 4:42 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• if you are leaking, def go in just to rule that it isn't amniotic fluid. best of luck to you!
    rfurlongg

Answer by rfurlongg at 4:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• It doesn't hurt to go and get checked and if it's nothing they will just send you home. I hope everything is ok. Please keep us updated
    pinkie8986

Answer by pinkie8986 at 4:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I had a braxto hicks contraction that left my sore for DAYS :0( My doctor said it was normal because you're still stretching out. But if you're a worrier like me, i'd still call them and let them know you'd like to be seen right away. or at least go to the triage at your hospital and they'll check you out, especially being 33 weeks along.
    jolee0222

Answer by jolee0222 at 5:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2010