any easy potty training method method for a boy baby

hi every body, my kid is 2 1/2 yrs old. He is going to nursery now.new environment and language problem he is doing potty on the school. already his teacher complaint me that he is doing potty every day. so plz friends help me to get rid of the problem

dilensmom

Asked by dilensmom at 10:18 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Keep him in real underwear at home- so if he has an accident he feels it- that helps the process move along quickly. Take him to the potty every hour or so & be super positive even when accidents happen : ) Best of luck
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 10:22 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• And never scold, shame or punish if they have and accident!! That makes it so much worse!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 10:50 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• My doctor said that if you try to potty train a boy at age 2, it will take a year. If you potty train at age 3 it will take a day. Follow the others advice and give him time.
    andieb75

Answer by andieb75 at 11:11 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I agree whole heartedly with the post above...I have 3 boys don't push he is just not ready and he is normal. My son turned 3 on Aug 24th. Over fourth of July weekend I just got the potty out to introduce it. He took to it like a duck to water...he was trianed in a weekend. You just need to wait until he shows you he is ready.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:46 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• ill give you a laugh my grandson was tained in a a weekend i woke up and need to pee myself and he said he need to pee also and that was that
    Anonymous