movement in the vagina 36 week adult content

today ive been feeling movenment in my vagina what could that be im 36 weeks And already lost my mucus plug and haveing mild contractions also it hurts me when the baby moves in my tummy

kstills

Asked by kstills at 3:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you could be in early labor. how far are the contractions
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• sounds like your baby is sitting pretty low, that's a good sign. i delivered my first at 37wks 5days. if could be soon! best of luck to you :)
    rfurlongg

Answer by rfurlongg at 3:43 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• like 5-10 minutes but not really consistant and they dont hurt that much i can still do normal activity
    kstills

Comment by kstills (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• if you physically feel can you feel anything in your vagina? i have heard of onstances where the water breaks and a part of the cord comes through and acts as a cork. i would ask your doctor.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• yes its because your so far along the baby is settled down in the pelvic are and you could have lost your mucous plug or not sometimes you dont loose it until in active labor
    eliesmommy1989

Answer by eliesmommy1989 at 4:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2010