sooooo i have this ex..........

i feel so stupid. i havnt been with him in years....i should be over him....but i think about him on a daily basis! iv been married for 2 years and i love my husband very much. i just cant help but think that i would be better off if it had worked out. does anyone else have one of these? i hate it and feel like abad wife for thinking about it. what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I have one of these!!! It has been 12 years! I still think about him and I have dreams about him often (not sexual, just loving). I havent seen/tt him in 11 years. The longing sucks, but he has married and I dont want to bust em up. Yeah, its hard =/
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 6:06 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I dont think your a bad wife. You have wonders, questions, your not acting on them. We all wonder how our lives would be if we had made different decisions.
    kellymsons

Answer by kellymsons at 3:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• You are not a bad wife at all. There will always be men that you are going to wonder about. It is normal to think that you would be better with someone else, but you have to remember that it didn't work for a reason. You obviously love your husband and want to be a good wife, so as long as don't act on your feelings it's ok.
    KhiKhiMom

Answer by KhiKhiMom at 3:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• You are not a bad wife for thinking but I would never act on or vocalize my thoughts. That would be rude to your dh, I can almost guarantee it.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 3:52 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I have asked questions here about getting over my past relationship, we have been on again and off again for this past year. The ladies told me to concentrate on why I left in the first place. What was so bad that made your marriage end in divorce. Thats so important to remember and it helped me so much to get over this guy. As of right now, we havent talked in 3 weeks and Im doing so much better for it. Thanks ladies!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• After while you should be over him
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:58 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• after a while? the relationship ended 6 years ago! we once talked about why we broke up and neither of us could find a reason?!?! he had lost his job and thought he was stressing me out! thats it and thats not a reason!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2010