What exactly is a titrus test and what does this mean?

My son has had a lot of health issues. After some drs giving up on why he wheezes and is ALWAYS sick and has had 6 hospitalizations in 3 months, we finally found a DR that was concerned just as much as Iwas. She ordered a TITRUS(sp) test, which said he has low antibodies. What does this mean? What casues low antibodies?
He also has a type of restless leg syndrome due to lack of iron, but we give plenty of iron supplements. What does this mean and what is causing this? Is there a link between the two maybe?

Mommyof2n0308

Asked by Mommyof2n0308 at 3:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Gosh, I don't have an answer for you but can you ask the doctor to explain it to you so that you can understand better? I know some doctor's won't give you the time of day but others will go out of there way to explain everything that is going on. Good luck, I hope you get the answers you are looking for.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 3:58 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• bump?
    Mommyof2n0308

Comment by Mommyof2n0308 (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Sep. 9, 2010