what does it mean when ovp shows positive for six days?

it is my fertile time but for six days the test line is way darker than the control line

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You've probably already ovulated and just have a long LH surge. Usually after the first positive, you will ovulate within 24-36 hours. You really don't have to keep testing after the first positive.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 10:43 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• yeh but im worried im not ovulating my cycles are regular ive never even been late but my period are light
    pegpeg

Answer by pegpeg at 2:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Is it the whole line or just the like beginning of the line? I was havin them appear positive for the entire month but its not actually the whole line and there not in fact positive. I stopped taking the line ones because I would get my hopes up for nothing. The line tests would appear positive and then a digital would be a big fat circle with no smiley face. What a let down.
    EthansMomma129

Answer by EthansMomma129 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2008