i am so tired of my husband making me feel like everything that goes wrong is my fault! adult content

i had posted earlier that dh had made the choice to wait on our move and i guess he had some time to think about it cuz when he came home for lunch he was in a really pissy mood. first he started by asking me basicly whats was up my ass, and all i was doin was sitting in a chair by the comp. and he starts goin on and on about how hes never goin to b happy and that i make hes life a living hell and then he says NO we're not waiting we're still moving next month. and i didnt know what to say. i just sat there. and then he statrs in on how i always pick myself over him and im sry but if i was the selfish bitch he makes me out to b i WOULD NOT b w/ his SRY ASS and he said that i pick myself over my kids cuz i dont wanna move cuz for some reason he thinks texas is the worst place in the world to have a family. then he told me that i dont deserve to stay here w/ my family and that i needed to tell him i was sry for everything. ahhhh

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• wow tell him to please take some midol wow
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 4:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Well i would tell him if its so bad why is he with you. You need to tell him you are not his punching bag and will not be. Maybe its time for you to have it out and stay in a room until its done. Figure out if this where you want to be and sit down with a counselor to make it happen. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• that was verbal abuse and mind games. You are a great mom, and you dont deserve any of this. Was this a one time blowing off steam thing for him, or does he talk down to you like this on a daily basis? I wouldnt move away from my family yet until your really sure this isnt the new him. You sure dont need to be moving so far away to have him talk to you like this. If I was that close to my moms house, I think I would drop by for a visit today with the kids and not go back home till I was good and ready. He owes you an apology, Im not usually this forward in here, but he pissed me off right now and I dont even know him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Sorry hun! That has to suck. Give him me to cool off and then try to talk to him. Sometimes we all get frustrated and say stuff we don't mean. I hope everything works out.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 4:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• If I remember correctly, this is the same guy who wants to move for the ability to get his hands on weed, right? I can tell you from experience, not the exact same experience because the move we made was not for that same purpose, that a move when both parties are not in agreement and it really only benefits one, is not the right thing to do. I also moved away from my family, and closer to his, and with one exception, it has not worked. I struggle daily and have no help. You might be better staying close to your family and not pack up and move with a guy who would go to another state simply for drugs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i talks to me like that on a daily basis, and its been more and more lately and i think its because im starting to call him out on his shit and he doesnt like that i think he still wants me to b that 15 year old girl who was afraid to speak up about nething
    mamasmurf171

Comment by mamasmurf171 (original poster) at 4:34 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• sry i meant to say he not i
    mamasmurf171

Comment by mamasmurf171 (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• This doesn't sound good, is this the life you want to live. There is better out there. You deserve better.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• He's being verbally abusive and the mind games are to make him feel more superior. You're not the one with an issue my dear. He has a ego and control problem. Sounds like my ex-husband. Your the only one who can stop it. He will not stop until you tell him how you feel. if he continues then maybe the two of you need a break until he's willing to sit down at the table and listen.
    lioness3e

Answer by lioness3e at 6:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Wow he needs to chill.
    Ignore him for now when he is ranting like that, & hopefully his bad mood will blow over!
    Guys go through their time of the month too! I agree with the Midol comment! GL.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 10:09 PM on Sep. 9, 2010