What would u do for a 3 month old that wants to be moving all the time? adult content

My 3 month old son, hasnt started crawling yet but always wants to be moving. He gets mad when we sit with him but he is a chunky monky and too heavy. We have tried two different walkers now, both giving too us, the one he is way to small for, the other he can racher if he leans to 1 side but can only go backwards.
I dont know what eslse i can do!

nikkik526

Asked by nikkik526 at 4:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Exersaucers are great because they can bounce and there are usually toys around the outside they can play with. Or those Johnny Jumpers that you hang in a doorway might be fun for him, too. Good luck!
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• JUMPEROO!! i couldnt live without mine! My dd is the same way. And i have 2 other young kids so i cant hold her all the time.
    A jumperoo is a GOD SEND!
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 4:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• At three months, I would suggest a bouncer seat or wear him in a wrap. He is too little for the other things mentioned.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:31 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• He has out grew his bouncy seat length wise, he is 24 inches long. I dont like wraps. Im getting a jumperoo from a very trusted friend just waiting for it.
    nikkik526

Comment by nikkik526 (original poster) at 4:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• His neck shouldn't be strong enough for that yet. And I was 24 inches at birth. He should be able to fit, if he doesn't sit up.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:42 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• The jumperoo will be great when he's a bit older. Have you tired a swing?
    Noni2319

Answer by Noni2319 at 5:40 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• He dosent like his swing much
    nikkik526

Comment by nikkik526 (original poster) at 7:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Hailey used her walked at 3-4months old... But she was prolly longer than he is. Put a big blanket on the floor in the play room with alot of toys all around him...Let him try and move.
    kathynej7142007

Answer by kathynej7142007 at 7:27 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I would put him on the floor and give him the freedom to move. My daughter was like that and we did let her play on the floor a lot..she was crawling at 4 months and walking at 9 1/2 months old. Some kids are like that
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 8:02 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I don't really think length matters that much but neck control does. Our son came out practically holding his head up so he's been in his exersaurcer and bumbo since he was 3 months old... use your best judgement and if you feel he is okay in the exersaurcer, go for it =) I know when my son gets bored he really enjoys going for a walk in his stroller, too.
    Lisa.Price

Answer by Lisa.Price at 8:43 PM on Sep. 9, 2010