my daughter wont stop pulling her hair!

My 4month old keeps pulling her hair! She pulls it to point that she starts screaming!
It was funny at first but now im not sure how to stop it.
I keep her hands in those mitten things most of the time but the second they come off
she starts pulling her hair again. Its frustrating when she just falls a sleep and wakes herself up screaming :(

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 4:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You will have to let the phase pass. She is learning about action and reaction. Some of which she hasn't learned is from her doing it. She just knows that she can pull hair and then seperate from the pulling, something hurts her head.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:33 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• lol my daughter discovered her hair a few months ago and was really puzzled the first time she pulled it hard enough to hurt herself. It was so hard not to laugh! It won't take long for your little one to learn the cause and effect of it.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:48 PM on Sep. 9, 2010