Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what should i do

my babyfather and i live in seperate states....the baby currently lives with me...he see the baby maybe a half of a weekend out of a month...i am so tried of being mommy and daddy...he still lives at home with his mom and pays no bills but his car i told him that he needs to see her more often and he told me that's my problem he says i should just let him have the baby.if that's the case...i told him at one point that i was going to come on the train but that was before i realized how much stuff i had to take by myself n plus i can't afford it..she's only three months old n i don't feel comfortable with her up there by herself..what should i do

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Relationships

Answers (2)
  • Umm. I'm sorry, but hes suppose to be a MAN.. Its his place to support you and his child. I wouldn't be going anywhere. IF he wanted to see his daughter, he would come to see her. I wouldn't bring her to him.. That's JMO..

    Answer by honeys_sugamama at 10:49 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

  • You cant make him be a father. And if you try to your son is going to be the one who suffers because he's not going to be taken proper care of because "dad" didnt want him there in the first place. i know its hard. i'm a single mom too and even though my ex has visitation he only uses it one day out of every couple of months. see if your mom or a friend can help you out. even if they just take the baby for 2-3 hours so you can get a nap in and be refreshed to the situation.

    Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.