have you ever cheated?

Have you ever repeatedly cheated on your husband or boyfriend then finally realized that no matter what you did, that man will always love you? Did you change your ways or just left them? I was talking to a friend and I wanted to ask cafemom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I feel if I have to cheat its not the relationship for me.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:47 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I have never cheated on my husband - I can't imagine being in a situation where I would be willing to hurt him that much for some sort of physical pleasure. To me cheating is incredible selfish.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:49 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• No, I have never cheated on my husband.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 4:57 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• isnt it something when someone loves you more than you love yourself?
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 5:05 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• no never cheated
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 5:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I cheated, multiple times and when I told my husband he never gave up on me. I moved out leaving him and my children. He helped me move. When the guy I left him for left me, my husband stayed with me in my apartment for 3 days when I was so depressed I couldn't get out of bed to even shower, when I had a complete breakdown prior to being diagnosed with bipolar it was my husband that picked me up off the floor carried me to the bedroom and laid by my side while I cried myself to sleep. Its still hard for me to understand, but as 35yoamom said it is something when you realize some one loves you more than you could ever love yourself.
    I moved out for 8 months, and moved home against my better judgement. 4 months later the couples counselor told us to get divorced, because my husband refused to do any work except blame me, it was then he started to get help for himself (while I continued mine) . Things are getting better.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 5:14 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I have never cheated on my husband, but he has on me repeatedly =( It is saddening and hurtful. I would have rather had him leave me then bring another woman into our bed. I will never do that to anyone!
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 5:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• No I've never cheated and never will. I was cheated on for years by my ex-husband. It's a horrible selfish thing to do to someone. It's better to leave the relationship before it ever happens.
    lioness3e

Answer by lioness3e at 6:29 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I have too much respect for my marriage, husband, children and myself to even consider the idea.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:41 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• No. I have way too much respect for my family to do that.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:13 PM on Sep. 9, 2010