Is your child a morning person???

My son is sometimes, but sometimes its like if you even look at him wrong WATCH OUT??
I'm not much of a morning person either..

How about you??

BradensMom1026

Asked by BradensMom1026 at 4:50 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• My DD is definitely a morning child. She'll wake up at 6-7am EVERY MORNING! It really sucks for me because I'm the one who has to get up with her lol.
    KrazyKutie

Answer by KrazyKutie at 4:51 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My older two are.. they are both up by 6:45 in the morning. My youngest is not a morning person.. him and hubby snuggle and sleep til after 11.. LOL (course, hubby works late nights and doesn't get home til late.. and usually youngest is up waiting for him with me.)
    HeatherReneeB

Answer by HeatherReneeB at 4:52 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My 2 daughters are, but not my son. We can't even look at him in the morning or say 1 word to him or he yells at us to go away. He is 6.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 4:52 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Oh, I'm so not a morning person either.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 4:53 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Sadly ALL my children are. I was too as a kid (now i understand how my mother felt). All my kids wake up between 5-6am with simles and giggles, all ready to start the day! here i am, walking around like a zombie with one eye twitching and the other half open, and my 'darling' children are running around singing the "good morning song" from Little Bill and already asking their normal one billion questions. I would gladly go the rest of my life without seeing another sunrise!
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 4:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• For the most part yes, we make sure we are up in plenty of time that we are not rushed and I think that makes a difference.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• UGH! YES! Both my kids are! They usually get up between 630-730 when they wont go to sleep till about 9-10. They are 3 and 1.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:35 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• yep all 4 of them ! As a military faily, bed is at 7 PM and up at 6:30! It is nice in the mornign, Ireally dont like the night, just too tired...LOL
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• bot of my kids have there days for the most part but uaually happy and they are 4 and 1
    Runt420

Answer by Runt420 at 9:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Nope! We'd both sleep til noon if you let us!! :)
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2010