Yo Gabba Gabba... ugh!

I dont think i even need to say anymore.. But man i hate that show!
And the chick that does the glitter song... Omg! Im not a super siknny person either but geez,
that women does NOT need to ware that outfit!!

Just venting here. Yes the show helps my kids out in some ways, like "try it, you'll like it"
and that song "theres a party in my tummy" help at dinner time but i could sooooo do with DJ Dance Alot in my life!

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 4:52 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• It's DJ Lance Rock, lol. And my DD loooves Yo Gabba Gabba; we do, too. One of the producers is from my favorite band (The Aquabats) and it's way better than a lot of the kids' shows out there right now.

I agree with you about the glitter song; that lady scares the crap out of me!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 4:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i love yo gabba gabba and i really take offense to this.

i'd like to see you make a better show.
    yo gabba gabba is one of the most popular shows out there right now for kids.
    please dont be jealous of the glitter girl.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I can't stand that show!!!
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 5:34 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• You know that "ugh" sound in your title? Yeah, that one? Any show that made me feel that "ugh" feeling? We don't watch.

Some of the mindless drivel that is out there passing as educational programming is pretty low quality.
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 5:39 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My dd loves Yo gabba gabba. She dances the heck out of it.
    Bubbles_mommy

Answer by Bubbles_mommy at 6:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• lol whatever the dudes name is. Thats what my son calls him so i assumed that was his name haha!

seriousily, you take offence to this? Riiight.

My son would much rather watch School House Rock but i let my daughter watch it cause she LOVES to dance to it!
    i do try to turn the channel before it comes on though lol
    Keaton_Hazel

Comment by Keaton_Hazel (original poster) at 6:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• OMG I thought i was the only one! It might be the weirdest, dumbest, mos annoying kids show EVER! Thak you fr this! I know I am no longer alone!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:07 PM on Sep. 9, 2010