Ideas?

Ok this is another one of those "Am I..." questions. I have been pregnant twice and have one beautiful DD. I had little to no symptoms both times so if I am/ to become pregnant I would have no idea what symptoms are/ are not related. My DH and I have been trying for almost 2 years and my previous were "accidents" so I wouldn't know what to look for. Heres my list: Started about 2 weeks ago- daily nausea, heart burn, slight headache (nothing to bad). Started about a week ago- horrible toothache (out of nowhere), and vomiting every couple days. Started just a few days ago- Horrible acne all over my face and chest (totally new) and extreme fatigue. I dont have regular periods so I cant calculate off of them. I would rather not waste the money on a test if noone thinks its worth it. Also started about a week ago I was randomly able to smell things noone else could. That one could just be in my head though. What do you think?

sweetiowamommy

Asked by sweetiowamommy at 4:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The only way to know for sure it to test. You could have other symptoms and thing going on for other reasons.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Sounds like there is a good chance you are. I didnt have any symptoms until the day after i found out i was pregnant. I would get a test. Good Luck!
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 5:18 PM on Sep. 9, 2010