Ideas?

Ok this is another one of those "Am I..." questions. I have been pregnant twice and have one beautiful DD. I had little to no symptoms both times so if I am/ to become pregnant I would have no idea what symptoms are/ are not related. My DH and I have been trying for almost 2 years and my previous were "accidents" so I wouldn't know what to look for. Heres my list: Started about 2 weeks ago- daily nausea, heart burn, slight headache (nothing to bad). Started about a week ago- horrible toothache (out of nowhere), and vomiting every couple days. Started just a few days ago- Horrible acne all over my face and chest (totally new) and extreme fatigue. I dont have regular periods so I cant calculate off of them. I would rather not waste the money on a test if noone thinks its worth it. Also started about a week ago I was randomly able to smell things noone else could. That one could just be in my head though. What do you think?

sweetiowamommy

Asked by sweetiowamommy at 5:01 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• all of those could be signs of pregnancy and all could be explained in other ways as well. Unfortunately if you really want to know you are going to have to test or wait it out until you have something more definative but either way you will eventually have to test.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 5:04 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I think those symptoms could warrant a test. The dollar stores well them and they are just as accurate as the expensive ones!

Good Luck! :)
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 5:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Alwiays use dollar tree tests they are a dollar more sensitive and I've never gotten false positives or negatives. W them
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 5:08 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I've always *
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 5:09 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• yes you could be pregnant and the smelling thing is not in your head when your pregnant yopu can smell just about anything
    eliesmommy1989

Answer by eliesmommy1989 at 5:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2010