What works best for a dry mouth?

Is there anything out there that helps a dry mouth? Mine is from Chemo. I know others had it from their meds. Andy good tips? I appreciate hearing what works! Thank you!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 5:13 PM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Health

• Do you take fish oil supplements? That really works for dry eyes - maybe will help with dry mouth?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:16 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Bioteme. My doc told me about it because I have dry mouth from pregnancy. It is also recommended for my friend with liver failure. (I may have spelled it wrong) Good luck!
    LovemyQ

Answer by LovemyQ at 5:20 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• ice chips or hard candies. I wish you luck in finding what works best for you Linda, know that I care
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:31 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Lemon pops.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:42 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I live off orange mint lifesavers. My meds make me constantly thirsty. Also, listerine pocket strips or anything that dissolves in your mouth work good too, at least that's what my aunt said while she was going through chemo. They get the saliva moving.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:10 PM on Sep. 9, 2010